Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 2

 My Crush.-J- 


I wouldn't call what I have with this boy a crush. I've been calling him my boyfriend and he's been calling me his girlfriend for almost five months now. Even though that is a small amount of time to be with someone, I feel like we know each other so well. I tell him everything. All of my problems, and all of my secrets. Something about him must of caught my eye, because he is a completely different person from what I would expect me to go for. But, I've found out within the last four months that we have so much in common, and we bring out the best in each other. I'm so happy around you, you know who you are. There's nothing more that I have to write, you know everything that I have to say. <3

-NICOLE FAN-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

~ мʏ ωσяℓ∂ ~
- Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore