Saturday, March 5, 2011

day 1

 My Best friend.

I used to think that best friends were forever. But I've noticed in the last year that they have come, and gone so many times. I would do anything to remain bestfriends with some of the people that have been in that position with me in the past, but I've only been able to keep a couple people that close to me through out everything. But, there are still people who definitely deserve some credit.

gwee boon pingOut of all of the things I've been dissapointed over in my life, you haven't caused one of them. You've always been there for me, and you've never hesitated to tell me exactly what you're thinking. It's hard that you moved to another state, and that someone who I have put so much trust in, and care so much for, can only see me a couple times a year. But the least you deserve is the title of being a best friend.

timothyI don't even have the words to describe how close we used to be. You knew more about me than I think that I ever will. That year that you moved to ipoh, was one of the roughest years of my life. Before you, I had never been seperated from a best friend. It was funny, because at first, I was sure that I couldn't stand you, and then you called me that one day to ask me why I was upset. From there, I told you everything, and you did the same. I miss having you here so much. It made everything easier. Thank you.

Dauglas l- Oh man... This paragraph has the potential to be forever long. I can't even remember the reason why we started to get so close, but i'm sure that even the first day we hungout it was one of the funnest times of our lives. Every single little minute that we've ever been with each other, we were laughing. I told you secrets and you told me some too, and still to this day, you've never shared any of mine, and i've never shared any of yours. Lately, we haven't been hanging out together as much. I think we've just both been busy, but to this day, I still tell every one that you're a "best friend" rather than just a "friend". You just are girl (:

Nichole Angell- I think that if we put all of the raps we've ever done on a CD and gave it to a producer we would be the next biggest female rappers alive. ((: We have went through so much together that it is ridiculous. I think I probably could tell someone two years of your life in complete detail. We hungout everyday, all day. We always acted like two-year-olds and i'm sure we annoyed just about everyone in the neighborhood. It was definitely all worth it though (:

phylicia zyi- Where to start to with you? I probably have enough memories with you that I each of them on a different sheet of paper and have enough to give paper to everyone in the world. It was an instant click with us. We met at Allie's and the next thing that you know we're dropping people out of the window. hahaha! You know everything about me, and you're one of the only people I've met who completely understand me. Girl, I think we'll be tight forever(: And I'm still looking forward to that senior year trip we planned.

Jessica tan- GET OVER HERE AND HUG MY KNEES! ((: I GOT 32 TO FLAVORS OF THIS BOOTYLICIOUS BUBBLEGUM! "SUP NAZI?" "I WAS THINKING MORE OF A CHINESE WATER TORTURE?" hahahaha the list of these could go on for so long. You make me laugh more than anyone I know. I can be the saddest i've ever been, and you will know how to change that in a matter of seconds. Even though we know how to make each other laugh, we know when to be serious, and how to help each other through everything. i love you girl, You've proved yourself to be a best friend(:

Kim gracia- Kimmmmmy<3 Last year, you saved me. I was going through way to much, and you became a best friend the moment you stood up, when you didn't evenr really know me, and you helped me through it all when no one else could. You see me for who I really am. And I do the same with you. I think that when we're together, we bring out the best in each other. You're right when you say that nothing can tear us apart. I'm here for you until the end girl (:

tan pei qi- You were the first best friend that I've ever had. I really don't even consider you a best friend. I think that you're closer than that. When two people get so close that we've watched each other grow up, and you family has become my family, you become my sister. I love you to death, and I don't know where I would be if I didn't have you and your family in my life. You have helped me become the person I am today. There isn't enough time in the world to tell you how thankful I am to be you friend. (:

i got so many memories with you all guys....thanks for make a story of my life...
-nicole fan-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

~ мʏ ωσяℓ∂ ~
- Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore