Tuesday, April 5, 2011

what ever i feel in my mind

zaman kejatuhan NICOLE s coming gain lol!!! no working.... doing nothing at home..like before looooor! haiz.. stoking awez gie me suggestion bout my last decission..workin or contnue study.. haha..but it cannot help me...anyway thank la to stok..yesterday she call me 2 time and i neer pick it up...hahaha..sorry lor..and bout my couple..so many trouble happen to her...from A to Z .. so pity to her la..coz her ex girlfriend doin shit on her FB..but i dont want to TOO open my oppinion coz..it is just between she n her ex.. so,just see la.. and now...im very2 worry bout something..something that making me very like want to thrown away ma brain....xixixixixiixixx!!!! I LOVE HER... that what i want to say everyday.... always...forever and ever...!! just ELIS loorr...my gugu...but,the one thing that makin me very worry is...(is it im just DREAMING that she is sincere love me...is she love me? is it true? what i read n evrything i saw that very strong to ma heart say that she is just like me? and no love from her to me? DONT KNOW larhhhh... so many thing happen to us.. i just can quiet..if im open ma mouth..evrythin gonna be wrong to her...to me..and to us... we ll fightin..HAHA..!neeennnn i love her...that all lor..hope that she oso love me..not just like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

~ мʏ ωσяℓ∂ ~
- Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore