Friday, April 1, 2011

what ever i feel in my mind

heyyy2..... lama sangt tak luangkan masa dengan mnulis blog...maybe coz busy with ma job...and so on..huwm..so many of stories there...firstly,my job..i have been kick from there now..HAHAHA... cause of some reason..now i stayed home and waitin for another job..PLKN...continue study...or find another job...i cannot make a decission...hohoho...whateer la...as soon as i can do it myself without my parent...i miss them..i mean..i miss my old friend..miss them a lot....especially, alia my kinkkkkkkkkkk....! and aka moon...aka giler...and i miss my old love..i miss my love...gugu....:'( love you damn much syg.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

~ мʏ ωσяℓ∂ ~
- Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore