Wednesday, March 2, 2011

stealer (:

PMS: "i'm sorry, sike i'm not sorry. But, i can't be with you.. Your too clingy and you've lost your good body!"
LoverBoy: "But baby, i love you."
PMS: "But your ugly now!"
LoverBoy: :But i thought you liked me for my personality and charm(:"
PMS: "PUH-leaseee, this is the 21st century.. Nobody has charm anymore! And personality means nothing to me"
Loverboy: "Oh ok, then I'll just go find someone better!"
PMS: "No, I'm just kidding babe. I LOVE YOU!"
LoverBoy: "Dang girl what's with the mood swings?!"
PMS: "I don't have moodswings what are you talking about i hate you!"
LoverBoy: "Do you not see the way your acting?! Your holding a knife! don't kill me.. Please?(: I love you"
PMS: "I love you too!" *PMS slowly puts the knife back into her pocket*
LoverBoy: *gradually backs away then makes a run for it*
PMS: "Where are you going?! We're supposed to get married and have thirteen beautiful children that look just like us!"
LoverBoy: "Your crazy!"
PMS: *starts to tear up* "omg, i can't believe you think I'm crazy.. I HATE YOU! I'm just going to go kill myself! I thought you loved me" *crying a river*
LoverBoy: *walks back to PMS* "Don't cry baby I love you.. Does this mean your not taking me to the steelers game tonight?"
PMS: "NO? Go jump off a bridge!"
LoverBoy: "No! Baby please, I love the stee..ahh,  i love you!"
PMS: "Really.. You mean it?" *wipes away her tears*
LoverBoy: "Of course sweetie<3"
PMS: "I think we should spend more time together... Want to go to the steelers game with me?"
LoverBoy: "YEESSSSS, i mean. I think we should too(:"
*PMS and LoverBoy walk back to the car holding hands as LoverBoy eyes the knife in her pocket*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

~ мʏ ωσяℓ∂ ~
- Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore