Saturday, March 19, 2011

Days 15

 The person that I miss the most.

ELIS YUSREZA a.k.a GUGU my dear couple- I miss you so much. The other day, I was thinking about the people that I miss most from the lake, and you were definitely the first one that I thought of. I was so protective over you, and we took care of each other. We held each other when we cried, talked to each other when we needed it, and helped each other when we were mad. I told you everything, and you knew everything about me. We have so many memories together. Something as simple as writing this right now, makes me tear up. I still want you in my life, I still need you there.. I love you elisssss! I always will, and I'm always going to be here for you.LOVE you so muchhh! nothing out there can compare how much i love you..and nothing can pretnd how much i miss you .. ALWAYS.. the person i need in my life only you..JUST you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

~ мʏ ωσяℓ∂ ~
- Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore