Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 11

The person I hate most, or caused me the most pain.

I've learned from the past that hating someone stirs up your emotions, and wastes your time, so I refuse to hate anyone. There are people who have caused me a lot of pain, but one who is far ahead of anyone else. I won't write down, and desribe what they have done, because I don't think that anyone really deserves the humiliation that it would put them through if I did. They know who they are. The know what they did, and I will never give them a second chance. They taught me that second chances only turn into third, and fourth chances. They aren't welcome in my life anymore, and I don't want anything to do with them.

-NICOLE-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

~ мʏ ωσяℓ∂ ~
- Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore