Tuesday, May 3, 2011

feeling...

pain my heart cannot compare with anything else...! how dare she do like this to me..if she know that it was so mush hurtin me .. if she know that my heart only for her..if she know that i'm just happy with her.. goood what..! but!!arrrhhh... y she do like this...! i'm sorry larh if i'm hurtin you! but i dont know what am i doin ! y u angry to me like this? if YOU not love me just tell me ok...dont play with people feelin.. i can accepted if you not love me n pls just say it! huwmmm! jangan buat mcm2 reason pls...huwmm... nyte .. i'm alone..! :'(  miss yuo.. but ..arrhhhh ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

~ мʏ ωσяℓ∂ ~
- Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore