Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 7

 My dreams

Ever since I was little my dreams have been bigger than this world. Being younger, you change your mind about what you want to be when you grow up probably a thousand times. I may not be completely sure on a job, or what I want to spend the rest of my life working as, but I do know that I want to write, and I want to save lives. Airports have been in and out of my life for a long time and I've always hated them. But, looking at cabin crew and stewardess and stewards now... I feel like I want to be that much of a hero some day. Writing is a passion, something that I do every single day. I don't know if I want to make it a profession yet. I feel like writing is something that I do for me, not everyone else. As far as my dream jobs go, I may not be completely sure, but I am completely sure on one thing. My most valuable dream is to keep my family close. I want everyone in my family to always know how much I love them, and are here for them. I have family in different contries, and even in a different continent, but I love them all just as much as the family who I see on a weekly basis. Family is the most important thing to me, and without them I would be lost. I hope one day, I will be on my feet enough to go visit my family in Malaysia,Singapore and phuket even the family in different states more than I do now. Experiencing good things with family is better than anything to me, and that's why my dreams always involve them. They are the people who I love most, and wouldn't trade for the entire world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

~ мʏ ωσяℓ∂ ~
- Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore