Thursday, March 3, 2011

can't back in time

I no longer have to make notes. maybe because I have no time tomake a new post. increasing age of the others that I feel, I feel a significant change, I want a lot of silence and tranquility, without themess around, not just me who is aware of the changes that happened to me, but many of my friends are aware of the changesthat occur against myself. I do not know, I do not understand what happened to me, I know I am more silent than to speak and joke with them, I hate the changes that occur to me, I do not want to grow old, I want to go back to school, where I can joke, a mess all around, I really miss those days, school days ..... if possible, I would just go back to those days .... I've never felt such a huge silence Ifeel now, spend time playing with computers at home is very tiring,I want the time where I could hang out with friends every day, but they were busy with their work .. hmm .. what can I do, what I can doin now just hanging out at home, playing computer, chatting with friends facebook, that's all ... I am taking the time to write this blog... and that all I can write this morning ... to shorten the story, I want to return to my teen age ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

~ мʏ ωσяℓ∂ ~
- Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore