Saturday, February 12, 2011

what ever i feel in my mind

gud mornink yeahhh...hehe..im wake up early today....i got a class..so want to refresh my mind..huh!! CRAZY...im forget evrything i learn..HAHA!!! keep refreshing...! so many TIME im thrown away...FB...waaa...my routine wif FB really2 pretty so much waste all my time!!!! huh! but...im owezzz find it...wake up..open my lap top...then FB...waaa...why im so ADDICTED to FB..!!!! what the fuker HAPPEN to me!!! heh....tis early morninqqq so cool...yesterday...im text wif sum1...but im dissapointed wif her...b'coz..BLA BLA BLA la...i cant tell it...just keepin it yeahh...like i want to continue my bed time...HAHA!!! but i dont want to OVER sleepin and late wif no make up to my class waaaaa...i cant imagine it..and all student will loook at me and laugh,i dont want it..feel like a CRAZY WOMEN XD!!!  huwm..no need to talk bout LOVE STORY la heh..!! really2 mees me up..!!! i'm badly hate it now!!! want to thrown it far2 away...acctually my english VERY2 embrassing ..but i'm trying it the best as i cant...EAGER TO LEARN is my word...it is full of mean..!!! okehh....tat all..im just keep POT PET POT PET here....coz i'm pretty boring now...dunno what to do!!! heh! BONJUOR people as EMELIA say it..hahaha!!! BOCOR wakakakaka...it is a franch words...meaning is GOOD DAY...wakakaka...if true..!bonjuor modemoiselle emelia..!!! heheh!!!  A NEW WORDS for me from siz eme..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

~ мʏ ωσяℓ∂ ~
- Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore