Tuesday, January 11, 2011

feeling...


what I have been doing ...!! I have wounded his heart .. syg ..sorry if I have wounded the hearts and ignore you .. please understand ... I love you ... I love you more than anything else .. Ilove you more than myself... if you feel neglected .. sorry I did not mean to ignore you ... I still remember what you promise with me ..that we will solve the problem by thinking positive .. . and I hope youremember the promise we are ... and I did not understand why yousay I lie to you ... what I have done? Why do you say I lie to you?but never mind .... I'll wait for you ... waiting for you to explain thatactually the most important thing to me .... now I just want you to know that .. I love you ... that's ..

sayang......saya sayang awak...nic sayang ayda..!! pls....dont leave me..!! dont make me sick of you..!!! i love you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

~ мʏ ωσяℓ∂ ~
- Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore