Monday, January 17, 2011

BacK to...

These day..i havent been sleeping..staying up,playing myself leaving..when your birthday passed and i didn't call..and i think about a summer,all the beautiful times...i watched you from the passenger side..and realized i loved you in the fall..then the cold camethe dark days..when the fear crept into my mind..You gave me all yhur love..and i gave u was goodbye..

I miss your tan skin..urs sweet smile .. so good to me..so right

and you held me..in ur arms that september night,the first time you  ever saw me cry!MAYBE this is wishful thinking probably mindless dreaming..If we loved again I SWEAR i'd loved your right..i'd go back in time and changed it..but i can't....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

~ мʏ ωσяℓ∂ ~
- Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore